Kick off any summer gathering with a refreshing and healthy summer sip which your gut will thank you for!
· Tea of your choice (try using a mint tea, such as half peppermint for its earthy depth, and half spearmint for its vibrant freshness.)
· Kombucha of your choice
· Lots of ice
· A wedge of lemon
· Rochester Ginger or Rochester Lemon Lime & Ginger
1. Boil water and infuse your favourite tea. Cool down in fridge.
2. Mix one third of a tall glass of Kombucha, two thirds of your iced tea, a generous splash of Rochester Ginger with some ice cubes
3. Garnish with a lemon wedge if required
The drink has a really interesting mixture of warming from the ginger and cooling from the mints and fermented gut health boost from kombucha. Or perhaps a peach tea for a uniquely spicy, sweet and refreshing drink - perfect for a hot day!